Twilight Saga series movie is always welcomed by the people all over the world. Now, the expecting fourth installment breaking dawn part I on dvd will be available on Feb 11,2012. This part follows Bella and Edward as they get married and then learn that Bella has become pregnant. For twilight saga movie fans like me, this is a good news. I began to love this movie since the second installment "New moon". I have watched breaking dawn part 1 last week, and now I'm expecting the part 2, wondering what will happen to Bella's baby, will Bella live a happy life in this part?
If you also pre-order breaking dawn part 1 for your dvd collection. Here's a guide about how to rip it to your ipad or other smart phone, so that you can enjoy it anytime and anywhere.
First, please download the latest version 1.0.1 of Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-to-mp4.htm and install it. Then try to rip this dvd. When ripping, ensure your computer is connected to internet and don't run other decrypters in the background, because other decrypters can conflict with it.
Then follow the steps below to rip Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part I dvd for your iPad.
1) Launch Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter.
2) Insert DVD "Breaking Dawn" to your DVD-Rom drive.
3) Check the checkbox before the title you want to rip.
4) Choose the audio track and subtitle you like under the title list box.
5) Choose iPad profile from the "Profile" dropdown list. If you want to put this dvd on iPhone or other smart phone, just choose the corresponding profile.
6) Set the target directory to hold the output file. You may click "Choose" button beside "Destination" box to set the target directory. Our program will automatically create an IdealDVD2MP4 folder on your largest hard drive as the target.
7) Click "Rip" button to begin the ripping.
After ripping, you will get a .mp4 file, then you can transfer that file to your iPad, iphone or smart phone, take it along with you, and you may enjoy it anytime and anywhere.
If you still can't rip "breaking dawn" dvd with this version, that mostly means your DVD is another edition they haven't met, just keep the DVD in your DVD drive, click "File"->"Export ifo files" menu, save the exported file and send the .iba file to Ideal DVD Softwrare support team , they may give you a solution within one day.