Hugo is an orphan boy living in the walls of a train station in the 1930s in Paris. He fixes clocks and other gadgets as he learned to from his father and uncle. The only thing that he has left that connects him to his father is an automaton that doesn't work; Hugo has to find its heart-shaped key. On his adventures, he meets with a cranky old man who works in the train station and his adventure-seeking god-daughter. Hugo finds that they have a surprising connection to his father and the automaton, and as he discovers it, the old man starts remembering his past and his significance to the world of film-making.
Want to a magical world of spectacular adventure? Just order a copy of "Hugo", then use Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter help you rip it to iPad or Kindle Fire, so that you can enjoy it on your iPad or Kindle Fire anytime and anywhere.
Now, you may just download the latest version 1.0.1 of Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter and install it. Then try to rip this dvd. When ripping, ensure your computer is connected to internet and don't run other decrypters in the background, because other decrypters can conflict with it.
Then follow the steps below to rip hugo dvd for your Kindle Fire.
1) Launch Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter.
2) Insert DVD "hugo" to your DVD-Rom drive.
3) Check the checkbox before the title you want to rip.
4) Choose the audio track and subtitle you like under the title list box.
5) Choose Kindle Fire profile from the "Profile" dropdown list. If you want to put this dvd on iPhone, Kindle Fire or other smart phone, just choose the corresponding profile.
6) Set the target directory to hold the output file. You may click "Choose" button beside "Destination" box to set the target directory.
7) Click "Rip" button to begin the ripping.
After ripping, you will get a .mp4 file, then you can transfer that file to your iPad, iphone, Kindle Fire or smart phone, take it along with you, and you may enjoy it anytime and anywhere.
If you still can't rip "hugo" dvd with this version, that mostly means your DVD is another edition they haven't solved, just keep the DVD in your DVD drive, click "File"->"Export ifo files" menu, save the exported file and send the .iba file to their support team , they'll analyze it and fix it within one day.
BTW, if you want to rip dvd hugo to avi format, just try Ideal DVD to Avi Converter . If you want to backup it to blank dvd, just use Ideal DVD Copy. All of their programs can solve this DVD. And you may download them from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm .