Never heard that dancing is banned in some place. In all ages, dancing is a good way to express fetival, happy. But there're really small towns in America that ban dancing. At least two: the Utah burg from 1984's Footloose, and the Georgia town in 2011's Footloose. Except for the location, not much has changed between movies—in fact, this remake sticks so loyally to the original that it even imports a batch of songs from the first movie. In "Footloose 2011", it tells a story about city kid Ren MacCormack moves to a small town where rock 'n' roll and dancing have been banned, and his rebellious spirit shakes up the populace.
"Footloose 2011" on dvd will be available on March 6, 2012. Have you pre-ordered a copy to enjoy it with your family on your large TV? Want to make a copy to keep the original "Footloose 2011" dvd far from scratches? Here's a guide about how to do that with Ideal DVD Copy.
First, please download the latest version of Ideal DVD Copy from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy.htm and install it. Before launching, please ensure the following things:
1) Don't run other decrypters in the background. Ideal DVD Copy combines copying, decryption and burning functions, you don't need other decrypters at all. On the contrary, they can conflict with it.
2) Your computer is connected to the internet. Ideal DVD Copy will auto access the key files on the server to remove the copy guard.
Then you may follow the steps below to burn Footloose 2011 dvd to blank dvd.
1) Launch Ideal DVD Copy.
2) Insert the original Footloose dvd to your drive.
3) Insert a blank DVD to your DVD drive.
4) Click "Start" button to begin burning.
If you still failed to copy dvd Footloose with Ideal DVD Copy latest version, that mostly means your edition is another one which we haven't met. Just keep the DVD in your DVD drive, click the icon on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy main form, click "Export bup files" menu, send the exported .buz file to their support team, they'll give you a solution within one day.
If you want to backup footloose blu-ray edition, just try Ideal Blu-ray Copy.