In this article you will learn the best way to import Sony HDR-CX900 files to FCP X and editing natively, with the method offered in this article you can easily import Sony HDR-CX900 XAVC S files, AVCHD files or MP4 files to FCP X.
The black Sony HDR-CX900 Full HD Handycam Camcorder brings broadcast-quality HD video to the palm of your hand. The 1" Exmor R CMOS sensor is approximately 8x larger than that of typical camcorders, allowing you to capture cinematic images with shallow depth-of-field for defocused backgrounds. The camcorder features a wide-angle Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* lens with 12x optical zoom plus 24x Clear Image digital zoom. SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode delivers smooth video, and 3-Way-Shake-Canceling adds electronic roll stability for even smoother results. The HDR-CX900 is a versatile camcorder that lets you capture Full HD 1920x1080 video in XAVC S (up to 50 Mbps), AVCHD, or web-optimized MP4.
How to import Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X?
You may have got the Sony HDR-CX900 camcorder and used it recorded some 1080p videos, after recording videos, most users will need to edit the footages with final cut pro X on Mac, but it is not so easy to import Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X for editing, there are a few Sony HDR-CX900 users have found that the FCP X can’t import or support Sony HDR-CX900 recorded XAVC S files and 1080p AVCHD files, the FCP X can’t support these files for editing natively. In this case, many Sony HDR-CX900 users are looking for the way to import Sony HDR-CX900 files to FCP X. As we know, FCP X can’t support Sony HDR-CX900 videos because of the video format issue, if we convert Sony HDR-CX900 files to FCP X native supported format then the problem will be solved. From Apple final cut pro X product page you will find that Apple ProRes codec is the native codec of FCP X, videos in Apple ProRes codec will be natively supported by FCP X, so in order to import Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X and edit smoothly, we just need to convert Sony HDR-CX900 XAVC S/AVCHD/MP4 to FCP X Apple ProRes codec MOV format.
Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X Converter
UFUSoft HD Video Converter for Mac is the best software to help you convert Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X Apple ProRes codec MOV format, with this ideal software you can convert nearly all the HD video formats, such as XAVC S MP4, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, MXF, H.264 MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, etc. this software has many native output formats for editing programs, such as Apple ProRes 422 and Apple ProRes 4444 codec for FCP X, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, AIC codec for iMovie, etc. it also has many formats for playable devices like tablets and smartphones, you can choose output format according to your need.
Free download Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X converter
Top 5 Ultra HD 4K Video Converter for Windows or Mac to Convert 4K Videos
4K Blu-ray Playback: Top 5 Best 4K Blu-ray Player Software/Hardware
4K Video Player-Best Solution to Play 3840×2160 UHD Videos
How to convert Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X Apple ProRes?
1. Please download Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X converter from the link above and then install this program on your Mac, this is the best Sony HDR-CX900 converter on the market, it can convert HD videos like MTS to FCP X or other editing programs supported video formats, or you can convert Sony HDR-CX900 to playable devices for watching.
2. Run this Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X converter, you will find the interface is very brief, this program is very easy to use, now please click add files button to import the video files that you want to convert, you can add batch files at one time, such as Sony HDR-CX900 XAVC S files, Sony HDR-CX900 AVCHD MTS files, Sony HDR-CX900 MP4 files, etc.
3. After you imported the Sony HDR-CX900 files, please choose a video format for output. To edit Sony HDR-CX900 files with FCP X smoothly, you will need to choose FCP X native supported video format, just click the format bar and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), you can also choose Apple ProRes 4444 codec MOV format if you need higher quality. This is an excellent MTS to Apple ProRes 422 Converter.
4. It is available to adjust the output parameters in this Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X converter, you can press the settings button on the main interface and then adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. Click convert button on the interface the software will start Sony HDR-CX900 to FCP X Apple ProRes conversion.
UFUSoft HD Video Converter for Mac will convert Sony HDR-CX900 XAVC S/AVCHD/MP4 files with top quality and speed, when the video conversion process is finished, you can import converted files into FCP X, and then you will be able to edit Sony HDR-CX900 videos in FCP X natively, you will have no importing or editing problems anymore.
2016 Top 4K video converters, 4k converter for mac ei capitan, 4k converter for windows 8.1, 4K to 1080p converter, 4k video converter, 4k video converter for mac, 4k video converter for win, 4k video converter for windows 7, best 4K video converter for Mac, best 4k video converter for windows 10, download 4K video converter, free 4K video converters, Mac Yosemite 4K Converter, macOS Sierra 4K video converter, top 4k video converter, top 5 4k video converter, Windows 10 4K Converter, Windows 8 4k video converter
4k and final cut pro, 4k video converter, 4k video to apple prores converter, 4K Video to FCP, 4k video to fcp x, 4k video to prores 422, edit 4k in fcp 7, fcp 4k workflow, fcp for editing 4k videos
Edit JVC 4K footage in Premiere Pro, Edit JVC 4K footage in Sony Vegas, Editing 4K from JVC in Premiere Pro CC, jvc 4k to adobe premiere, JVC 4K to Adobe Premiere Pro, jvc 4k to premiere pro cc, jvc 4k to sony vegas pro, Premiere Pro CS6 crashes when importing JVC 4K H.264, Using Adobe Premiere Pro with JVC 4K H.264 MOV-MP4