How to recover files from the formatted harddrive ( I formatted the hard drive, so i lost my data. Now i want that data, anyone help me )
Date: 05 Feb 2009 15:48
Number of posts: 3
RSS: New posts
1. nstall the software on the host machine (please make sure that writing further on the same drive would overwrite more data, which will make lost data irrecoverable)
2. Launch the application
3. Select the option “Recover your data”
4. Select the physical drive containing formatted partition
5. Select the option “Search for lost partition(s)”
6. Select Thorough Scan” partition search method
7. Select the older logical drive that you have formatted
8. Let the software run first level of scan on this logical drive
9. Once scanning is over, you might not get the data of previously formatted drive, instead you will see data that was stored on newly formatted partition
10. Select the option “Turbo Scan” and let software scan the drive, once turbo scan process is over you should get the data from your old partition.
In case you need any assistance related to the software or recovery of data, you can contact our Support Team to get instant support. You can reach us at 1-866-735-4449 or else you can come on live chat, by visiting this link: http://www.diskdoctors.net/support/ both support options are available 24x5.
If your hard disk data corrupted or lost then you can try Recover Data for Windows Data Recovery Tool. It is proficient tool to repair data and information from bad sectors of corruption. It is made up of with advanced and latest techniques like GFETCH – Guided File Excavation Technique and BSMR – Bad Sector Management and Recovery.