Hugo is an orphan boy living in the walls of a train station in the 1930s in Paris. He fixes clocks and other gadgets as he learned to from his father and uncle. The only thing that he has left that connects him to his father is an automaton that doesn't work; Hugo has to find its heart-shaped key. On his adventures, he meets with a cranky old man who works in the train station and his adventure-seeking god-daughter. Hugo finds that they have a surprising connection to his father and the automaton, and as he discovers it, the old man starts remembering his past and his significance to the world of film-making.
"Hugo" on dvd will be available on Feb 28, 2012. Have you pre-ordered a copy of hugo to enjoy it with your family on your large TV? Want to make a copy to keep the original "Hugo" dvd far from scratches? Here's a guide about how to do that with Ideal DVD Copy.
First, please download the latest version of Ideal DVD Copy and install it. Before launching, please ensure the following things:
1) Don't run other decrypters in the background. Ideal DVD Copy combines copying, decryption and burning functions, you don't need other decrypters at all. On the contrary, they can conflict with it.
2) Your computer is connected to the internet. Ideal DVD Copy will auto access the key files on the server to remove the copy guard.
Then you may follow the steps below to burn hugo dvd to blank dvd.
1) Launch Ideal DVD Copy, and nsert the original hugo dvd to your drive.
2) Insert a blank DVD to your DVD drive.
3) Choose a proper copy mode from the "Copy mode" dropdown list.
4) Click "Start" button to begin burning.
If you still failed to copy dvd hugo with Ideal DVD Copy latest version, that mostly means your edition is another one which they haven't solved. Just keep the DVD in your DVD drive, click the icon on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy main form, click "Export bup files" menu, send the exported .buz file to their support team , they'll check what's wrong and give you a solution within one day.
BTW, Ideal DVD Converters also can rip this DVD to avi, ipod, ipad or other mp4 format, just download their converters from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm to have a try. If you want to backup the blu ray edition, just try their Blu-ray Copy Software.